Due to the worldwide situation caused by the COVID-19 crisis / Coronavirus crisis, Camping Villamar will not accept new reservations with entry dates prior to June 16, 2020. There is a possibility that this date could be extended later.
We will update this page according to events, so please check back whenever you want to access updated information.
• If you have a reservation with an arrival date prior to June 16 and have booked directly with us, our Reception team will contact you in the next few days to inform you of the free cancellation of your reservation and give you further indications for a refund.
• If you have a booking made on booking.com with arrival before June 16, please contact Booking to postpone or cancel your stay with us. There is no charge for this change.
• If you have a reservation made through another partner with arrival before June 16th, please contact them directly.
Your safety and that of our employees comes first.
We look forward to welcoming you very soon with open arms.
Please take care of yourself!