You may have thought that you would love to leave everything behind and start a new life, even lose yourself for a while and find yourself again. You may fear that it is too complicated and out of your reach. However, there are some options that will allow you to live an experience like the one we are talking about. Moreover, it is not only for a few, but anyone can consider it. Therefore, we invite you to find out what it is like to live in a campsite, you will discover it in the following lines.
What are the advantages of living on a campsite?
To start to get an idea of what it is like to live in a campsite, it is good to know the different advantages of what we can describe as a lifestyle. These are just some of the advantages you will find:
- No strings attached. The good thing about living in a campsite is that you can do it for a while and say goodbye whenever you want. You can leave whenever you want and without giving any kind of explanation to anyone.
- Freedom. Living in a campsite allows you to enjoy freedom. Not only the freedom we mentioned in the previous point, but also the freedom of not having to follow any fixed schedule, not having to dress in any special way and also being able to arrive at your pitch whenever you want. Of course, there are some rules to follow, but they are very flexible.
- Nature. For many people it is a real privilege to be able to live in contact with nature all the time. The campsites, even if they are located in the city, are characterised by being surrounded by trees and in some cases, close to the sea.
- Goodbye to pollution. Another benefit of being close to nature is that you can avoid being as exposed to pollution as you are in the city, and you may even be able to say goodbye to pollution altogether. This is one of the most important advantages, as it has a direct impact on your health.
- Price. Life on a campsite is cheaper than anywhere else. It is true that you can choose between different options, but in general it is more affordable than the rest.
- Comfort. Living in a campsite does not mean in any case having to give up the comforts you are used to. Regardless of the accommodation you choose, you can choose to have a television, Internet connection, a bathroom with shower, a comfortable bed or a kitchen.
- Adapted spaces. The campsites are designed so that anyone can enjoy their stay. Also those who have mobility problems, as they are spaces that are perfectly designed to meet their needs.
- Activities. In addition to everything you can do on your own, the campsites offer numerous activities so that you can enjoy the experience even more. It is true that some of them are only in high season, but others are available all year round, such as the gym, the football, tennis and basketball courts, or the children’s playgrounds.
- Spending time with the family. Day-to-day life in many homes is spent with heavy obligations that do not allow you to enjoy family life. At the campsite you will have more time to spend with your loved ones, as you will lead a simpler life. Of course, part of that time will also be for you.
Why is our campsite the best place to live for a while?
Our campsite is located in a real tourist paradise, in Benidorm. This fact in itself is an incentive to come and stay with us for a long time, but knowing all that this city has to offer will convince you:
Beaches. Benidorm has several beaches and an ideal temperature almost all year round to enjoy them. In addition, you can find some that are not so crowded.
Gastronomy. The gastronomy of the area is another incentive to visit Benidorm. Of course, it is essential that you try one of its typical paellas. You can also enjoy restaurants in the area that specialise in food from an infinite number of countries.
Nearby towns. In the area there are different towns worth a visit, such as Altea, Denia or Calpe. You will be able to discover other places full of charm.
Hiking. Benidorm’s climate is perfect for hiking, even in summer. There are different routes in the area that will lead you to discover fascinating landscapes.
These are just a few reasons to go to Benidorm, and now that you know what it’s like to live in a campsite, don’t forget to enjoy this experience in our facilities.