July and August are the most wanted months of the year, as they are mainly the months to go on holiday, to disconnect from the routine and finally to take a rest.
Everyone likes to enjoy their favorite places with friends and family, but we also love, and more today, to remember and to show off those days of leisure in Benidorm and so deserved fun.
And what better way to revive those moments than through photographs? It is very nice to show the places you’ve visited, and the experiences that you have lived when you return from your holidays.
Even more today, where everyone has a camera on their mobile phone.
From the Camping Villamar we advise you to visit the most beautiful places in Benidorm, where a few snapshots will not just stay in our minds, but also can be shown the rest of the world.
These are those sites that you cannot miss if you visit our city, and that are sure to fall in love with.
1. One of the most emblematic sightseeing places is Benidorm island. This island also called the Island of Journalists is located in line with Punta Canfali, that divides Benidorm into two beaches: Levante and Poniente.
It is not allowed to spend the night there, but you can spend the day and enjoy the incredible views and restaurant. There are several companies that allow you to observe the seabed of the island, and it can also be explored on foot, enjoying the beautiful views that offers the Bay of Benidorm.
2. Another place we cannot leave without visiting is the promontory lookout of Benidorm. Located in an outgoing seafront area of the city, this viewpoint gives us incredible views of the sea and the beaches there.
Pentagon-like shaped and with a large surface , it allows us to go with your family and friends, and take us some photographs with spectacular views.
3. The Benidorm Cross is a site that only a few tourists know. Located in the top of the “Sierra Helada”, this place offers a panoramic view over the city and all its skyline.
This cross was placed here in 1961 in a Catholic mission whose purpose it was to redeem the city of its reputation as a sinner.
4. If what we like, besides photography, is also enjoying a walk, we will show different landscapes that are worth taking photographs of, the perfect plan is to make the route of “the antennas”, so called because it ends at the antennas of the city and the Albir lighthouse.
This path is located on the top of the mountain of the Sierra Helada, it has many ups and downs and shows a very different perspective of Benidorm with huge, jagged cliffs and sea background.
5. Finally, and as an essential view of the Skyline of Benidorm, is highly recommended to go up to the terrace of an hotel or campsite in Benidorm.