We know how much you want to spend a few days away from the routine with your family. One of the best options for the coming months is to add a motorhome to your holidays. For some years now, motorhome trips have been becoming an increasingly common option. In the last year, the number of family holidays with a motorhome has skyrocketed. In the following lines, you will find out why motorhome holidays are so popular.
Why choose a motorhome for your family holiday?
- It strengthens the family bond. Sharing new experiences together helps you get to know those around you better. Undoubtedly, the youngest members of the household are the ones who most appreciate spending so much time with the rest of the family. Long conversations, bringing out their adventurous spirit, discovering new hobbies… It’s a joy to see how they can surprise you!
- Dedicating free time to the family. This is one of the most recurrent problems nowadays and making the most of your holidays is one solution. With a motorhome trip, you are not only spending time with your family, but you are creating moments that will always be present in your memory and in your photo album.
- Travelling is healthy. There’s nothing like climbing a peak, looking around and taking a breath of fresh air. Travelling by motorhome is the best way to reduce stress, fill you with positive energy and recharge your batteries. What’s better than forgetting your worries in the company of your loved ones?
- Rest and get away from the hustle and bustle of the cities. If there is one thing that defines a motorhome trip, it is the total disconnection from the everyday environment. Gathering strength and energy together for the return to reality ensures that the family dynamic is not affected.
- Travelling opens your mind. This is a statement that has always been with us and it couldn’t be truer. Discovering new places and customs means gaining perspective on the most everyday situations in life. In addition, being far from mass tourism, you will end up meeting people who have also chosen to travel by motorhome with a much closer attitude to what you expect to find. It’s a great way to grow personally.
What are the advantages of travelling by motorhome?
- Contact with nature. A motorhome expands the possibilities of discovering new places. Immersing yourself in nature is an experience you can’t miss. We are not only talking about discovering long mountain ranges or deep forests, in Alicante, for example, you can find natural pools that are real hidden oasis. Waking up surrounded by nature is something you have to experience!
- Contar con una casa móvil. Una autocaravana significa romper límites, contar con más facilidades para llegar a tu destino, libertad y planes flexibles. Viajar por carretera supone no depender de nada ni de nadie, pudiendo dejar de lado las prisas y las carreras para llegar a un avión o un autobús. ¡Llegarás a rincones especiales que no salen en las guías!
- Having a mobile home. A motorhome means breaking boundaries, having more facilities to reach your destination, freedom and flexible plans. Travelling by road means not depending on anything or anyone, being able to leave aside the stress and the rush to get to a plane or a bus. You will reach special places that do not appear in the guidebooks!
- Great comfort. This is one of the biggest advantages of travelling in a motorhome compared to other options, not only for the driver. This is where your needs and tastes come into play when choosing the motorhome that is most comfortable for you, taking into account the interior space and the number of accessories or complements it has incorporated.
- Healthy eating. Surely you’ve been through the typical holidays where you end up eating in any restaurant or make do with whatever you have on hand. With a motorhome you’ll have a whole kitchen, just like the one at home, always on you. There is no reason to stop eating healthy or skip your diet while on holiday.
We can recommend that you add the Costa Blanca to your route. Whether you are looking for good weather and beaches or places full of charm, you will find the perfect route here. Jávea, Calpe, Moraira, Altea and Guadalest are just some of the most popular and beloved destinations in this corner of the Mediterranean.
Choosing a campsite as a complement to your motorhome trip is obviously a great idea for the whole family. Among other advantages, the most important is the peace of mind and security that comes with spending the night in this type of facility. You will find an environment full of services and amenities, such as a swimming pool, Internet service, electricity, television, etc.
At Camping Villamar we have plots for motorhomes fully equipped and conditioned. In addition, you will have at your disposal the city of Benidorm, a destination with a privileged microclimate and an environment where you will find both beach and mountains. A city ready for the whole family to enjoy.
Have you already started planning your next holiday? With all the ideas we have provided you with, you won’t fail to have an unforgettable family holiday.