Are you planning to go on holiday this summer? If you’ve reached this post, it’s because the idea of going camping may be on your mind. That’s why we’re going to tell you why choosing a campsite is the best option, but not just any campsite, a campsite with a swimming pool to make your holidays as refreshing as possible. Keep reading!
Why choose a campsite with a swimming pool for your holidays?
If you are travelling with your family or friends and you are looking for a quiet place, one of the best options is to go camping. The tranquillity of the place, the services available, as well as the proximity to the different points of interest such as the beach or the mountains, the city centre, shops… They make a campsite a great choice to spend your holidays away from the crowds but without being disconnected.
On the other hand, if your means of transport is a caravan, the best option for carefree parking is a pitch. These plots are usually quite large and have electricity, water and internet connection. Without a doubt, they are the safest and most comfortable place to park your caravan and enjoy their facilities and services throughout your holiday.
If, on the other hand, you do not have this type of transport, but you are interested in this type of tourism or you are looking for a pleasant, rural-style place close to the city and equipped with everything you need, you have the option of choosing a mobile homes.
These wooden houses can accommodate up to five people. They have two bedrooms, a bathroom, a living-dining room where you can get together with your family and friends, a kind of porch where you can enjoy the fresh air, a fully-equipped kitchen and even Wi-Fi! This type of accommodation lacks no detail so that you can enjoy the most pleasant holidays.
After all, a campsite is like a small town and if you spend a few days at one of them, you will get to know most of the campers. We’re sure you’ll leave there making new friends.
What services does a campsite have?
Many people ask themselves this question. Although it is true that, although it is not a hotel, a campsite has everything you need to make your stay more than pleasant and you will not lack anything.
Some of the services available at a campsite are the following:
- Supermarket: Normally the campsites have a grocery shop or supermarket where you can do your daily shopping. Do you need bread, milk or eggs? You only have to go a couple of metres away. You don’t have to worry about anything!
- Restaurant: This type of service is a must in any campsite. It is true that the camping concept makes you much more self-sufficient. However, who doesn’t like to have a coffee with friends or eat out? The restaurant or cafeteria of the campsite will be the meeting place!
- Lavandería: Este tipo de turismo conlleva , por este motivo, en los campings tienen todo muy bien pensado y normalmente cuentan con un lugar habilitado con varias lavadoras y secadoras donde puedas hacer tu colada y tener siempre tu ropa limpia.
- Laundry: This type of tourism involves long stays, for this reason, the campsites have everything very well thought out and normally have a place with several washing machines and dryers where you can do your laundry and always have your clothes clean.
- Security: All campsites have a security service. The use of surveillance cameras and security personnel will supervise that everything is in order during your holiday and will ensure your peace of mind while you enjoy your holiday without worries.
- Toilets and hygiene: To make you feel at home, the campsites have personal toilet facilities so that you can feel fresh at any time of the day.
Its strong point: the swimming pool!
Normally the swimming pool at a campsite in summer is the place where you spend most of your time, even more so when you are staying with children. That’s why we know that when you’re looking for a campsite, one of the essential requirements it must have is a swimming pool area. And the bigger and more spectacular, the better.
Both Villamar and Villasol campsites have the most spectacular swimming pools in the Benidorm area. Their large pools, themed areas and landscaped areas will make you completely forget what day it is.
En el camping Villamar contamos con dos piscinas, una interior y climatizada y otra exterior. La piscina exterior es tematizada y en ella podrás disfrutar de un refrescante baño rodeado de toboganes, barcos y cascadas de agua. ¡Te sentirás como un niño!
At Villamar campsite we have two swimming pools, one indoor and heated and the other outdoor. The outdoor pool is themed and you can enjoy a refreshing swim surrounded by waterfalls. You’ll feel like a child!
And speaking of children… everything has been designed for the youngest members of the family. The outdoor pool has a shallower area and there is also a play area for them in the pool itself. In addition, we have the best entertainers during summer months so that they can enjoy leisure activities in all our facilities while they make new friends.
In the meantime, you can relax in our garden areas surrounded by greenery that will remind you of a tropical place while you enjoy a refreshing drink.
And if the weather is not good or you plan to stay at a campsite in winter, you have the option of swimming in the indoor pool.
What are you waiting for to book your holiday in a campsite with swimming pool and take a dip? We are waiting for you!